1. What do you think of the current education system
2. In my opinion, the current education system has its advantages and disadvantages. On the one hand, it provides students with a wide range of knowledge and skills, which can help them to succeed in the future. On the other hand, it can be too rigid and inflexible, which can limit students’ creativity and imagination.
3. I think the current education system should be reformed to make it more flexible and student-centered. For example, more emphasis should be placed on developing students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
1. I am a student studying in Wuhan University, and I major in Computer Science.
2. I chose my major because I thought it was popular, so it will be easier for me to find a job after graduation.
3. I came from Hubei province.
4. I love my hometown because there are a lot of places of interest and delicious food here.
5. The most famous attraction is Yellow Crane Tower. It was built hundreds of years ago besides the Yangtze River.
6. Every year millions of tourists visit the tower coming from different parts of China.
7. And the most welcomed snack is the hot dry noodle, even though some outlanders do not appreciate it at the beginning, they will love it finally.
8. My favourite season is definitely winter, because I was born in winter.
9. What's more, I can enjoy the beautiful view after snow while all the buildings and trees are covered by white snow.
10. The most important things is that I could enjoy the whole winter vacation and celebrate the Spring Festival with family.
11. Blue is my favourite, as it has the same colour with sky and ocean. Both of those are enormous.
12. When people are in bad mood, they can go to the wild field, lay down on the grass and look into the sky or drive a car to the beach to see the sea.
13. I believe they will feel much better when they are surrounded by the attractive natural beauty.
14. I watched a fantastic movie named "Brave Heart" when I was in the second year in college.
15. It presented a Scottish hero, "Wiliam Wallace" who led his people to fight for freedom.
16. Unfortunately, he was set up by his partner and executed at the end.
17. However, his last screaming invoked Scottish people and encouraged them to pick up his sword to defend their homeland and protect their citizens from the invasion of England.
18. In China, the most popular flower must be rose, as people believe that the rose stands for love.
19. The youth always give roses to their lovers to show how much they love each other.
20. As for me, Lily is the most meaningful flower, not only because it is beautiful and smells good, but also because it has a similar pronunciation with "Love each other forever" in Chinese.
1.Could you please tell me something about the 2014 FIFA World Cup?
2.The game will raise the passion on both sides, it won't be dull!
3.South Koreaqualified as second in Group B.
4.England has a very poor side this season, and if they win the World Cup, I'll eat my hat!
5.Which team gives you deep impression?
6.One dream, one purpose… Portugal victorious!
7.Shake the green field: Go Slovakia!
In view of the above-mentioned negative factors/disadvantage(s)/defects in A, people's second thought is to...
(e.g. In view of the above-mentioned negative factors in raising the output, our second thought is to improve the quality of products.)
To counter/offset/counteract/cancel undesirable/side/ill effects/influence/results of A, B is put forward/proposed/advanced as another better course/ solution to...
(e.g. To counter the undesirable effects of rigid administration, emotional investment is advanced as another better course to success in business.)
In their efforts to battle against dark side/incongruous elements A has brought along with it, however, people come up with another approach/solution/course to...namely...
(e.g. In their efforts to battle against the dark side the examination-oriented education has brought along with it, educators come up with another approach to the problem, namely the quality-oriented education.)
In contrast with the drawbacks/demerits/flaws of A, B can serve as a better step/move/advance in the right direction/toward the solution for the problem of...
(e.g. In contrast with the drawbacks caused by nuclear power, the solar power can serve as a better move toward the solution for the problem of energy crisis.)
So when it comes to an effective remedy for/a good counter-balance to the problems/limits/faults/weaknesses in A, people naturally think of B.
(e.g. So when it comes to an effective remedy for the weaknesses in competition, people naturally think of cooperation.)
Do you mean...?
If I understand right, ...
I'm sorry if I'm being a little slow, but...?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understa12 Do you mean (that)...?
So am I right in saying ...?
If I've got the picture, then ...
So what you mean is ..., right?
Sorry I don't quite catch you. You mean...?
Can I get one thing clear?
Would I be correct in supposing...?
I'm afraid it's wrong.
I don't think so.
I'm afraid what you think about... is not quite right.
Sorry, that's not at all right.
No, you've got it all wrong.
I think the information you have must be incorrect.
If I may say so, it is not the case.
If I may say so, you are mistaken there.
I'm sorry, there is some misunderstandings here.
It doesn't seem correct to say...
1. I think it's a great idea to ___________.
2. I'm sure it would be a great experience to ___________.
3. It would be really interesting to ___________.
4. I'm sure it would be a lot of fun to ___________.
5. I'm sure it would be a great way to ___________.
6. I'm sure it would be a great opportunity to ___________.
7. I'm sure it would be a great way to ___________.
8. I'm sure it would be a great chance to ___________.
9. I'm sure it would be a great time to ___________.
10. I'm sure it would be a great adventure to ___________.